This blog is a place for my head noodles. Here is as good a place as any to put them.
I draw a lot and the lesser scribs make it here, but you can view more on my website.
lauren.m.marriott@gmail.com

Thursday, June 28, 2012

All done

The comic workshop is over.
WHAT AM I GONNA DO ON TUESDAY NIGHTS NOW? Should probably make comics.
I would urge any of you who have an interest in creating comics to take this course!
It was just wonderful and I'm feeling really inspired and much more informed.
Richard and Terry are brilliant and know everything. Everything.

Head here to book the next course starting in october.

And for those of you who helped me get there on PledgeMe, I'm very sorry for
the delay in getting doodles to you. They will be in your lives soon.





Plus, I got a signed copy of the Blastosaurus April Fool's Special. So ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment